RK Pharma Inc., a US based company and its subsidiaries, Apicore LLC (US), Apicore Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd (India), Archis Pharma LLC (US), Archis Pharma Europe LTD (Ireland, Europe) and Aktinos Pharma Pvt. Ltd (India). are dedicated to developing and manufacturing Sterile Injectables and Sterile ophthalmic drug products (ANDAs). Our US facilities are in Pearl River, New York, USA (a former Pfizer Facility) and North Brunswick, New Jersey. Our active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), along with the related basic and advanced intermediates, are produced at our facilities in several Indian locations. We market these chemicals to pharmaceutical customers worldwide. The group’s commercial arm, Archis Pharma LLC and Archis Pharma Europe LTD, sell the finished drug products under their own labels in US and Europe, respectively. The Company currently enjoys a double-digit annual growth rate which should expand due to several business initiatives undertaken in the past year. In order to manage this growth track, we are currently in search of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our growing team.
The Chief Financial Officer will be reporting into the CEO of the Company and will be responsible for overseeing the financial function of the parent, RK Pharma Inc., and all its subsidiaries and affiliates. This position will become an integral part of the senior management team. It is expected the CFO will be involved in strategic decision making and managing the Company’s financial resources and accounting and treasury practices. This CFO position will be responsible for the operations of the finance departments in multiple locations worldwide but will be based out of North Brunswick, NJ.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide overall financial direction to group companies to fulfill their obligations and in carrying out their financial objectives including the development of an annual budget
- Interface with Board of Directors, Committees and Senior Management regularly concerning financial statements and overall financial state of the companies including any significant measures and requirements
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for distribution and review by management and the Board of Directors of the Company
- Coordination of any and all annual internal and external audits of the company’s financial statements
- Synchronize and lead finance/accounting projects, including the development and implementation of an inventory costing system and developing and implementing processes surrounding the consolidation of all subsidiaries to the parent RK Pharma Inc. level
- Contribute to strategic planning and incentive plans for operational improvements
- Preparation of month, quarter and annual financial statements in accordance with US GAAP or IFRS and notes to the financial statements as required ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Development of an annual budget for the Company and reporting on budget to actual variances
- Management of accounting staff
- Oversight of finance and accounting processes and functioning of internal controls for the companies
- The candidate should be equipped with the knowledge and should be able to analyze and recommend business cases for investment decisions and to manage Capex and investment programs
- CPA designation is preferred.
- Knowledge of international financial systems, along with especially those of India is heavily preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of direct financial and operational experience in a management role.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including experience with QuickBooks and other financial systems
- Exceptional knowledge of financial reporting and budgeting for mid-sized company
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and the ability to work with an international team
- Knowledge or experience of the Pharmaceutical Industry shall be an asset to Qualify for the position